Saturday, May 8, 2010

Motherly Love

On the eve of Mother's Day I am contemplating the love I have for each of my children. You know how it feels when you hear someone come home - as soon as the dogs begin to bark at the approaching car or the door latch opens and your heart takes a little jump knowing it's a loved one walking through the door. I have always felt that, each time Dave comes home from work or one of the kids enter the house. A little joyous feeling that someone special is here. It is a love that will never fade and only becomes stronger with time.

Tomorrow I'll get to see three of my five children and we will be traveling to Asheville on Wednesday to see the other two. Thanks to them I have gotten to be a mom. They light up my life and hopefully when they enter the room they can feel the light shining back to light up theirs.

I love you kids,
Simply,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment